Powered by the Funds Data platform, Debtwire and its sister product Creditflux, have collaborated to produce Private Credit Perspectives, a new report that sheds light on the biggest trends from H1 2019. Showcasing the uniqueness of the Funds Database, it highlights key news items to have impacted the market, fundraising data and interviews from industry figures.
Top Themes: H1 2019 Review Issue 1
- Fundraising for private credit funds continues at the feverish pace of 2018.
- Over US$ 17 billion raised for private credit funds in 1H19.
- Strong equity contributions happening across the market, according to an exclusive interview with the head of THL Credit.
- Over US$ 12 billion in private credit deals in 1H19.
- Share price of Business Development Corporations shows anxiety around private credit.
- Limited Partners are slowing their velocity of commitments, but are still positive on the space.
Click here to request the full report.
Click here to request a demo of the new funds database.