Senior Product ManagerEurope, Technology
TIM, founded in 2002, is the world’s largest trade ideas network and part of the Acuris company. We specialise in the electronic distribution of trade ideas and investment recommendations through our independent platform (TIM). Our mission is to provide investors with insights that help them earn market-beating returns, and simultaneously help originators of market insight to earn incremental revenue.
You will be a senior member of our TIM product team. This means you are equally comfortable being out in the market understanding fund manager and broker needs as you are directing and collaborating with our global team that conceives, develops, sells and supports the TIM platform and network.
Working cross-functionality with all our teams, you will focus on:
- Helping us discover and understand unmet needs in our market
- Leading teams to explore, test, launch and grow new products to meet these needs
- Ensuring our global team understand our products and how our clients can get the most from them
We also need your help with:
- Messaging and marketing for TIM across the full range of channels
- Pre-and-post sales direction and support for our quantitative, fundamental and sell side teams
- Improving our product management team through encouraging experimentation and learning
Organisationally, you'll be a key member of the the Product team, reporting to the Product Director, with full support from the execs who are committed to growing TIM through product development. Your strong product experience and your market insights will have direct influence on the company's vision, strategy and priorities.
You have autonomy to decide how best to manage your time between new product investigation and existing client and product concerns and on the best ways to work with our different teams in partnership.
- Curiosity - you always try to understand the “why” behind a request, and noticing untested assumptions.
- Some senior level product management experience
- Team orientation - you’re collaborative - happy to explain your reasoning, test it with others and assimilate their feedback, comfortable working across time zones and team boundaries
- Analytics - you value data and analytics and are happy developing ideas and proposals based on research and hypotheses
- Autonomy - you exercise good judgement in how you use your time and find creative ways to unblock yourself when you hit obstacles along the way
If you are interested in this position, please click on ‘Apply Here’. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
This role offers a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter quoting ‘Senior Product Manager December 2018’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The posting date of this position is 3rd December 2018 and the closing date for this position is 3rd January 2019. The location of the role is London.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employee.