Senior Events ProducerEurope, Production - Reports and Events
The company’s subscription services provide the international financial services industry with research and data that power opportunity for our customers. The events team organises 80 conferences, briefings and awards across the world to inform and connect more than 15,000 market participants every year.
We are currently looking for a Senior Events Producer to join our events planning team. As a Senior Events producer you will be conducting research with a network of senior professionals in the investment and advisory community, including corporates, institutional investors, private equity houses, hedge funds, investment banks, law firms and consultancies.
You will build relationships with our editorial team, research analysts and event partners to identify major themes that support the business development and knowledge requirements of our audiences to help secure senior industry figures to participate as speakers and work with them to deliver engaging content beyond the event.
The role is based in City of London and requires frequent international travel.
- Conducting primary research with market participants about trends
- Liaising with editorial colleagues to formulate compelling discussion topics
- Use our intelligence and database services to identify market trends
- Identifying and inviting speakers
- Preparation of on-the-day content in conjunction with editors, moderators and speakers
- Providing marketing and communication briefs to support delegate sales, PR and content creation
- International travel for research and events
Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Experience in conference production or event content programming
- Ability to quickly digest and interpret information
- Experience in content or programming for events or market research / publishing
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.