Senior Business AnalystEurope, Technology
Our Product Development Team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, as it expands to meet the growing demands of the business, at what is an exciting time for the company. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to influence, drive and challenge the Software development approach to deliver maximum business value. You'll have significant experience of working successfully with software delivery teams and well versed in Agile delivery techniques.
• Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision, and identify business needs.
• Pair with quality analysts and user experience designers to write stories that are clear, concise and comprehensible.
• Identify and resolve issues with missing stories and conflicting requirements, dealing with pain points, and translating this into business opportunities.
• Run facilitation sessions, workshops and inceptions
• Significant experience of working successfully with software delivery, Agile teams and well versed in various Agile delivery methodologies.
• Depth and breadth of experience to help the delivery team, and other business analysts, in prioritizing competing demands, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders and resolving conflict with stakeholders.
• Extensive experience working within collaborative environments supporting product owners, the business and Quality Assurance Analysts during the product development lifecycle.
• Been leading and facilitating inceptions, retrospectives and workshops for both the delivery teams as well as stakeholders in the business.
• Worked within a Software delivery environment as a business analyst or a technical (systems/development) background therefore able to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
• Keen attention to detail, are passionate about quality, love collaboration and have a problem-solving mind-set
Acuris is an independent business news and intelligence service. Unlike any other service of its kind, Acuris specialises in providing forward-looking origination and deal flow opportunities integrated with a comprehensive deals database – resulting in real revenues for clients. We’re a global company and we’re growing fast, so we’re continually looking to hire talented people with a drive to achieve new goals and advance their careers.
We build our software incrementally, iteratively, and continuously, so you'll be able to see new work go live to our clients around the globe every week. We work in cross-functional teams - business analysts and the user experience team work with stakeholders to coordinate research and understand requirements, whilst our frontend developers and software engineers pair with quality analysts to develop the most robust solutions, and our systems engineers work across the organisation to ensure our infrastructure never lets us down. This position is based in our central London office and will be working closely with the entire development team, as well as other departments globally.
This role offers a competitive salary. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter quoting ‘Senior Business Analyst August 2018’ to email@example.com
The posting date of this position is 3rd August 2018 and the closing date for this position is 31st August 2018. The location of the role is London.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees