Research AnalystAsia-Pacific, Research
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
We are seeking to hire a research analyst to join our thriving Inframation research team in Hong Kong. The position affords the opportunity to work in a dynamic research and editorial team as Inframation expands its coverage of infrastructure finance across Asia. Knowledge of Korean language and culture would be advantageous.
- Research, report, and track infrastructure project finance and investment across Asia with a view to producing content for the Inframation platform.
- Profile and monitor the activity of Asian investors – particularly those based in Korea.
- Proactively update the Inframation Deals database with activity of the Korean market and become comfortable with a bespoke content management system.
- Carry out detailed research via the telephone and meetings to develop the Inframation research platform.
- Produce high quality, data-driven reports and analysis – particularly in relation to Korean investor activity.
- Work closely with the editorial team to produce timely news items based on research into the Korean, as well as other Asian markets.
- Provide the Inframation editorial team with leads and data points for articles and reports.
- Develop and maintain industry contacts to assist with the production of market leading intelligence and reports.
- Attend relevant industry events.
- Assist with the product development of the Inframation research platform.
- Establish close working links with other Acuris products to promote information sharing, synergies and best practices.
Strong written and verbal English skills; knowledge of Korean. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount. Experience in journalism or knowledge of infrastructure is beneficial but not a prerequisite. Please detail your right to work in Hong Kong.
- Analytical – We are looking for a candidate who is highly analytical and enjoys producing short market updates.
- Diligent – We are looking for a candidate with high attention to detail.
- Creative – We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate initiative and is willing to work on InfraDeals product development.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Ella, on Ella.Arwyn-Jones@acuris.com.