Relationship Manager - MergermarketAmericas, Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager working in Acuris' New York office, the successful candidate will be responsible for representing Mergermarket, our M&A new product, servicing and supporting customers for a given territory in North America.
The role will manage day-to-day relationships with customers to support customer retention efforts and provides an ideal opportunity for individuals that want to gain an insight into the world of mergers and acquisitions. Our customers include investment banks, law firms, corporations, and private equity firms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage an existing customer base of approx. 85 accounts while working to ensure they renew their subscriptions
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior management and key individuals within your customer base
- Identify revenue opportunities to grow existing customer accounts
- Drive usage of the product through in-person training sessions and online tutorials
- Understand the customers’ business and organization structure
- Travel to other regions as required by the business
Job Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and highly proactive. It is expected you will develop plans/strategies and be able to execute with minimal supervision. A strong candidate will have the following attributes:
- A keen interest in M&A/finance
- Previous customer experience/account management experience 2+ years
- Educated to a bachelor's degree level
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
Company Description: Acuris products and services provide the global advisory, investment, and corporate communities with intelligence and analysis leading to revenue for clients. Acuris has regional head offices in London, New York and Hong Kong with over 500 journalists in 46 locations worldwide. Using this global presence, reliable and validated proprietary intelligence and historical data is provided through five separate products: Mergermarket, DealReporter, Debtwire, Xtract, and Inframation. Acuris is an equal opportunities employer.