Relationship Manager - Fixed Income GroupAmericas, Relationship Management
As a Relationship Manager based out of New York or Los Angeles, you will serve as the primary liaison between the company and a subset of our subscribers in the Americas.
The RM team regularly engages with subscribers, both in-person and over the phone, to ensure they are conversant and satisfied with our products. You will be directly responsible for managing relationships with existing subscribers located throughout the United States and Canada, as well as a portion of our subscriber base in New York City or Los Angeles.
As the main point of contact for a wide range of subscribers with differing needs, an RM must maintain a strong understanding of our products and services, possess superior communication skills and a personable demeanor, and be able to develop creative solutions to assist subscribers with requests and issues.
A very strong candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Economics majors preferred
- 1-2 years previous account management and/or customer relations experience
- A keen interest in financial markets
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-driven to achieve high level of success
You will manage an existing subscriber base and work to ensure subscribers are satisfied with our products and renew their subscriptions by:
- Providing in-depth training and guidance to your subscriber base through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations, telephone calls, and webinars
- Developing and cultivating key relationships with a variety of subscribers at each account, including C-suite executives, senior management, market research professionals, and end-users
- Travelling frequently to your given territory to connect with subscribers in-person and collect feedback, conduct training, and nurture lasting relationships
- Forming a channel with internal research and editorial teams to communicate subscriber feedback and enhance our products to reflect subscriber requests and suggestions
- Identifying new revenue streams and working strategically with the sales team to grow accounts through uplift and cross-product selling
Acuris is a leading financial news provider comprised of twenty separate product lines. Acuris’ products and services provide the global advisory, financial, investment, and corporate communities with forward-looking intelligence and analysis that enables them to spot new business opportunities, increase their revenues, and keep several steps ahead of the competition.