Relationship ManagerEurope, Relationship Management
Mergermarket, an Acuris Company, is the must-have intelligence and news service for anyone involved in mergers and acquisitions. Our network of over 300 dedicated M&A Journalists and Analysts talk to CEOs, CFO’s and industry contacts, reporting what they learn to Mergermarket subscribers. Together with our specialised analysis and data, this creates an indispensable resource for M&A professionals.
We are currently looking for a Relationship Manager to join our collaborative and friendly Relationship Management team. As a Mergermarket Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the customer management and training of a portfolio of Mergermarket customers, to ensure the renewal of that account and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity.
- Managing an existing customer base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts and establishing a key network of senior level contacts within given territories
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Providing training and guidance to the customer base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Managing customer base and territory remotely and travelling to customer offices on a regular basis
- Liaising with customers on the Mergermarket helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research – management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Elaboration, with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for customers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provide, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular trip reports
Skills & Requirements:
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential
- An interest and/or experience in the mergers and acquisition industry would be advantageous
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Driven to keep acquiring new knowledge that relates directly or indirectly to your product and your product’s market
- Good track record of consistently hitting targets
Nice to have:
- Additional European language
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.