Project AssistantAmericas, Marketing
Acuris, an ION company, is looking for an Project Assistant to support the Chief Content Officer at our NYC-based office in Times Square.
This is an excellent role for an individual who is looking to gain experience and use multiple skill sets in their daily role. We are seeking creative types with highly motivated personalities who can work within deadlines, be a strong team player, and collaborate with our senior team members and different departments.
If you think you fit the qualities listed above, and are excited to join a team in a role where you can wear multiple hats, we want you to apply!
You will be working with 4-5 executives on a rotational basis on various projects that will include but are not limited to business development, marketing, data analysis and event coordination.
For more details, please submit an application using the link provided and a member of our team will contact you if there is a fit.
- At least 2 years of experience in a project management/event coordination/executive assistant role preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience working with senior team members
- Advanced Powerpoint skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of financial markets/multimedia skills preferred
- Bachelor's Degree