Inside Sales Associate - Fixed IncomeAmericas, Sales
The role of the Inside Sales Associate is to support Acuris’ US Fixed Income sales team. The candidate is expected to help drive revenue growth through the uncovering of new business opportunities with prospects and new subscribers. This includes, but is not limited to: opportunity identification through prospecting, sourcing, & responding to inbound leads.
An ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach, proven sales skills and a desire to exceed targets. Knowledge of the leveraged finance space would be a distinct advantage as would relationships with the Hedge Fund, Asset Management, Legal and Financial Advisory community operating in this area of specialization.
A very strong candidate would have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate and arrange high level meetings, build pipelines, and identify good prospects
- 1-2 years of experience in an outside and/or inside sales role
- An interest in financial markets
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads
- Drive new business sales revenue through identifying new accounts and introducing prospects to the Fixed Income suite of products
- Develop and cultivate relationships with prospects
- Pre- and Post- event follow-up
- Hit a monthly activity metrics targets in accordance with set objectives