Infrastructure Research AnalystEurope, Research
Inframation, part of Acuris, is the global infrastructure market’s leading financial news and data business. The publication provides coverage of infrastructure investment across the transportation, social infrastructure, environmental, renewable energy and utilities sectors. With offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo and Sydney, our community of users combines a broad spectrum of investment professionals including developers, banks, infrastructure funds, private equity and institutional investors.
We are seeking to hire a researcher to join our thriving infrastructure data team. This position affords the opportunity to work in a dynamic and expanding segment of the market with a global remit.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To research, report, and track infrastructure projects in EMEA.
- Carry out detailed research via the telephone and meetings to develop the Inframation research platform.
- Develop and maintain industry contacts to assist with the production of market leading intelligence and reports.
- Updating our database and become comfortable with a bespoke content management system.
- Produce high quality, data-driven reports and analysis.
- Work closely with the editorial team to produce timely news items.
- Provide the Inframation Group editorial team with leads and data points for articles and reports.
- Attend relevant industry events.
- Assist with the product development of the Inframation research platform.
- Establish close working links with other Acuris products to promote information sharing, synergies and best practices.
We are seeking applicants with strong written and verbal English skills; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely on our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 600 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.