Fixed Income Upsell Specialist - 4257Europe, Sales
Within the Fixed Income division, this role, based in the London office, will be responsible for upselling Acuris’ Fixed Income products within a defined customer market across Europe. You will be responsible for managing and leading the entire sales process. This includes, but is not limited to, cold calling and prospecting, trial management, contract negotiations and assisting with customer onboarding. The role will involve regular travel to visit existing customers to grow and develop new revenue streams and establishing relationships across a variety of levels and user profiles within the subscriber base.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to gain an insight into the Fixed Income markets within a dynamic sales environment.
Purpose of this role
To grow and develop new revenue streams from existing Fixed Income customers.
- Selling Debtwire/Xtract/Creditflux/Credit Rubric to existing customers.
- Remote and face to face prospecting.
- Remote and face to face product demonstrations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within the existing and potential customer base.
- Ensure all existing and potential customer activity is logged in Sales Force.
- Hit monthly activity targets in accordance with the end of year objectives.
- Maintain links to the Debtwire, Creditflux & Credit Rubric Editorial and PD teams, and Xtract Legal teams for the exchange of customer feedback and proactive content supply.
- Represent Debtwire/Xtract/Creditflux and Acuris at Acuris Studios Regional Fixed Income industry events
- Work closely with the Account Management and RM teams to ensure best practice is taken with all customers.
Skills & requirements:
- Previous Business Development, Sales and/or Account Management experience.
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives.
- Subscription sales model experience.
- Financial Services knowledge (fixed income knowledge preferred)
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.