Financial Conference ProducerAmericas, Production - Reports and Events
Acuris Studios, the custom content and conferencing division of Acuris Global, wishes to bolster its New York-based research team.
Acuris Studios produces customized thought leadership research studies, newsletters and reports across a wide range of industry sectors and geographical regions for financial and professional services clients.
The majority of work will focus on producing client-sponsored publications, and involve researching and analyzing M&A, corporate finance, distressed debt and capital markets activity across a number of geographies and industry sectors.
Knowledge of the financial markets is required, as well as the ability to work with a wide selection of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Authoring, and ghost-writing, articles and features for thought leadership research reports
- Analyzing market data to identify trends and develop content themes
- Survey questionnaire drafting for market research
- Assisting the sales team with content and idea generation for new research topics through a combination of primary and secondary research
- Periodic attendance of client meetings with sales team (at both pre- and post-sale stage)
- Interest in the financial markets and current macroeconomic events
- Fully comfortable with MS Excel and related data analysis
- Excellent proofreading skills/attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to conduct independent research and synthesize information from different sources
- Ability to work closely with clients in the financial/legal advisory communities
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience. Acuris Studios is an equal opportunity employer and as a fast growing company, offers the ideal candidate an opportunity to develop their skills and widen their financial services industry experience. Salary will reflect experience.