Powered by the Funds Data platform, Debtwire and its sister product Creditflux, have collaborated to produce the third edition of European Direct Lending Perspectives. Showcasing the uniqueness of the Funds Database, it highlights key news items to have impacted the market, fundraising data, direct lending league tables and interviews from industry figures.
Top Themes: H1 2019 Review
- This edition explores the ESG phenomenon and how deeply it is affecting direct lending.
- Uncover how private debt managers factor ESG in their investment process.
- Deal activity in European direct lending increased in the first half, with total issuance at €8.5 billion, up 35% from 2H18.
- Unitranche continues to dominate direct lending activity, at 77% of deals in 1H19.
- An additional €7.5 billion was raised in the second quarter, taking total levels in the first half of 2019 to €18.3 billion.
Click here to request the full report.
Click here to request a demo of the new funds database.