Entry Level Research Relationship Associate - Private EquityAmericas, Research
Do you enjoy uncovering hard-to-find information? Would you like to become knowledgeable in M&A and build a book of contacts in the industry? If so, Mergermarket’s research advisory team may be for you! Our team of dedicated specialists use their communication and research skills to uncover key information on mergers & acquisitions and expand our book of data sources and leads.
We are currently looking for a creative and proactive individual to build and develop relationships with the M&A advisory community, in order to expand our advisory data on historical M&A deals.
- Build relationships! This position calls for a driven and energetic individual to take ownership of advisory relationships within the M&A community, which involves maintaining and rekindling existing relationships and building new ones based on a specific market/area of expertise.
- Be proactive! In order to exhaust all venues for information, our specialists constantly think creatively when it comes to finding new ways of obtaining sensitive information.
- Become familiar with the markets! Our specialists not only do their job on a day-to-day basis, but they become familiar with the M&A space, as they learn about complex situations, as well as the different types of players involved in M&A deals.
- Be exposed to project opportunities! Researchers are encouraged to contribute to other aspects of research and/or editorial: writing analysis, working on research projects, etc.
- Specialists will be required to provide regular reports on their findings, as well as analysis of the market.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-1 years of research experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage relationships with firms.
- Creative and proactive approach to work.
- Great work ethic with willingness to go beyond what’s asked.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to regularly collaborate with other departments & offices.