The oldest event in distressed investing brings together investors, restructuring professionals, turnaround managers, investment bankers and more. The panel discussions and situation reports always yield actionable information and ideas to generate a return. Confirmed topics include:
- Puerto Rico’s Oversight Board Presents a Plan for Recovery
- Valuation Committee: How to Estimate PG&E’s Wildfire Liability
- Distressed Opportunities in Emerging Markets
- Activism in Distressed Investing
- Follow the developing agenda at distressedinvestingconference.com/agenda
Hosted at The Harmonie Club in Midtown Manhattan, REGISTER NOW.
* Friends of Debtwire get a free book from our bankruptcy/restructuring titles with your registration.