Digital Marketing ExecutiveEurope, Marketing
The company’s subscription services provide the international financial services industry with research and data that power opportunity for our customers. The events team organises 80 conferences, briefings and awards across the world to inform and connect more than 15,000 market participants every year.
We are looking for an ambitious digital marketer looking to develop their career in financial media.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for multi-channel promotional campaigns that raise awareness of Acuris’ events among our target audiences. You will develop communication strategies primarily across email, search and social that increase delegate attendance, generate leads and showcase our market expertise. You will have a keen eye for detail and work enthusiastically as part of a team. It is a busy and diverse role, meaning you’ll need a passion for events.
- Publish and promote digital content to drive inbound referrals through social and search.
- Draft email copy and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring of inbound enquiries, such as lead forms and brochure downloads; working with sales team to evaluate lead quality; lead tracking through marketing and CRM system.
- Analysis of campaign performance; responding to campaign analytics and adapting content throughout the event lifecycle; producing summary reports for management on campaign performance
- Managing the event website experience for mobile and desktop visitors, including design, copy, multimedia and photography
- Keeping event websites up-to-date with the latest confirmed speakers, agenda updates, attendee numbers, confirmed sponsors and related insights content
- Oversight of printed on-the-day conference brochures from design to print, including collection of brochure content from operations, marketing, sales and production teams; oversight of design schedule; managing sign-off process and printer liaison
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques within a B2B environment
- Knowledge of marketing systems, such as email service providers, social media scheduling, website analytics and CRM databases
- Ability to translate financial concepts and market trends into benefit-driven copy
- Results-driven, prepared to take initiative in order to support the marketing goals of the event strategy
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.