Associate Research Relationship ManagerEurope, Research
The Mergermarket product specialises in real-time intelligence, data and analysis on global M&A deals. Mergermarket gives M&A professionals a competitive advantage, delivering insights on deals 6 to 24 months before they become public knowledge. The worlds leading advisory firms, investment banks and corporates reply on Mergermarket to drive their M&A origination and valuation processes and capture lucrative new business opportunities.
We are currently looking for an Associate Research Relationship Manager, to join the London-based advisory team, within the Research division.
The Research Relationship Manager (RRM) will be tasked primarily with maintaining, nurturing, and expanding Mergermarket’s contacts within the M&A advisory community, in order to cement relationships and receive data and information on M&A deals.
As an RRM you will take full responsibility for a portfolio of contacts in specific regions and advisory roles. You will be the first point of contact in the Research team on submissions and deal queries from both external contacts and internally within the company.
The role is ideally suited for a person with strong communication skills, who is looking to gain a foothold in the financial services industry.
- Communicating daily with advisors via email, phone, and personal meetings
- Organizing and leading ad-hoc training sessions on Mergermarket deals criteria and submissions best practices
- Collaborating in processing advisory submissions, meeting and increasing targets on submissions volume as well as improving the quality of the information received
- Database and contacts management
- Taking charge of additional projects both across the product and the company
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree educated or equivalent relative experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Persistence and attention to details
- Ability to regularly collaborate with other departments (Editorial, Commercial) and offices
Nice to have:
- Previous knowledge of M&A and business terminology is not required, but can be beneficial
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of additional European languages a plus
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
If you are interested in this position, please click on ‘Apply Here’. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.