ARI Senior Relationship Manager - 12 Month FTCEurope, Relationship Management
Acuris Risk Intelligence Provides unique, actionable data to assist businesses globally in managing risk. Our unique data set is one of only 5 proprietary data sets in existence globally.
Our uniqueness comes from our detailed, market sensitive data harvesting and storage techniques, which make our data consistent, perpetually available and more accurate to match against. Our agile and flexible approach to collaborating with clients and partners to develop our platform and solutions to meet an ever challenging compliance landscape sets us apart from all competition.
As a Senior Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, solve day to day problems, educate, drive revenue, manage complaints and maintain relationships for a book of clients.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and channel partners and managing day to day relationship of their accounts
- Support Sales in demonstrating the ARI services
- Give confidence to the potential client of the type of support they will get once utilising the system
- Guide new clients through the implementation stages
- Capture customer requirements for new solutions
- Contribute to the prioritising of product development
- Develop and maintain help guides and videos
- Walk the floors, develop a deep understanding of our clients and the regulatory processes they must follow and relative associated volumes and values
- Understand how they use the services and what other ARI services they could benefit from using.
- Understand their compliance business targets and how our services can help improve and reach them
- Demonstrate how they are using the system and if there are any improvements in terms of set up that can benefit them
- Monthly or quarterly contact where appropriate
- Work closely with retention team to close of renewals:
- Identifying opportunities for additional services to existing accounts
- Complaint management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a Customer Service focused role in the Compliance industry is essential
- Knowledge of compliance processes
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well-spoken and professional telephone manner
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent organisation skills
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.