Account Manager - Fixed IncomeEurope, Sales
Acuris' products and services provide the global investment advisory and corporate communities with intelligence and analysis, leading to real revenues for customers. With regional head offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and over 300 journalists in 65 locations worldwide, reliable and validated proprietary intelligence and historical data is provided via the Acuris' on-line platforms. Our customers are amongst the world’s leading legal & advisory firms, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund managers, and corporate firms.
Within the Fixed Income division, this role, based in the London office, will be responsible for booking new subscribers against a monthly new business target and managing a book of accounts based in the UK (hedge funds, asset managers, financial advisors, law firms, PE firms, etc). The role will involve prospecting, sourcing, managing trials and negotiation of new business contracts for the Fixed Income products (Debtwire, Xtract Research, Creditflux, Creditubric) and growing and developing existing subscribers, establishing relationships with a variety of levels and user profiles within their subscriber base and closing out subscription renewals for the Fixed Income products. The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Fixed Income.
What is the purpose of this role?
To build new revenue from new clients in the UK market and increase existing FI revenues though managing and retaining existing clients.
What is this role accountable for?
- Selling Debtwire/Xtract/Creditflux/Creditrubric to new and existing clients by meeting with prospects/existing clients and trials to deliver the value proposition.
- Responsible for managing an existing book of business and working with RM to ensure clients receive maximum value from the service.
- Present live or remote product demonstrations for prospects, trials and existing clients.
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base and prospects.
- Address renewals a minimum of 2 months in advance of the contract expiry date.
- Ensure all existing and potential client activity is logged in Sugar (CRM) in the form of calls/tasks or meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with clients during the course of the subscription period.
- Ensure existing clients renew their subscriptions through justified proposals and detailed explanations.
- Flag risky accounts at the earliest possible stage with management and RM.
- Process new business and renewals within 24 hour to avoid build up.
- Hit a monthly revenue target which is comprised of renewal, new business and uplift figures (detailed in the appraisal and business plan)
- Hit a monthly new business and renewal activity metrics targets in accordance with the end of year Appraisal objective
- Book a set number of new business demos on a monthly basis in accordance with the Appraisal target
- Maintain links to the Debtwire/Creditflux Editorial and Xtract Legal teams for the exchange of client feedback and proactive content supply
- Represent Debtwire/Xtract/Creditflux/Creditrubric, and Acuris, at Acuris Studios events and Fixed Income industry events
What is the current scope and level of authority of this role?
- Report to Head of UK Sales
- Responsible for revenue growth in a defined territory within EMEA
What are the special features of this role?
- Occasional travel to within territory in accordance with the business plan estimates
- Core working hours are 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday. You may be required to work additional hours to fulfil the requirements of this role
What qualifications and experience preferred for this role?
- Previous Business Development, Sales or Account Management experience
- Experience in an outside and/or inside sales role
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Subscription Sales model experience
- Financial Services knowledge, Fixed Income preferred
If you are interested in this position, please click on ‘Apply Here’. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.