Account ManagerAmericas, Relationship Management
At TIM, thousands of investment professionals at banks and research houses use our platform each day to share their recommendations of what stocks to buy. You will be taking over responsibility of managing every aspect of those clients in your book of business.
You will also lead renewal negotiations, user engagement, analytical research, platform adoption, and frequent reviews with the key stakeholders. You will also be helping to drive new business growth.
Your main focus will be to retain and grow your book of business. TIM has over 300 global sell side clients and each of them require a unique and custom approach to relationship management. Your success in this role will in part be due towards your achievements in the below:
- Negotiating renewals and new business commercials
- Use of internal tools and analytics to determine overall account health and actions needed
- Encouraging client engagement and successful adoption of the TIM system
- Regular client visits in North America
- Ability to communicate the relevant benefits of client-facing features of the TIM system
- Sourcing new leads from existing accounts, and working with other team members to ensure those leads are converted
- Liaising with the global account management teams for client projects
- Liaising with the Product team on interface improvements
- Active management of the CRM system
- Adept in prospecting and converting sales leads to paying clients
- Listen to and analyse alpha-capture market environment
- Gain proficient knowledge in how sell-sides interact with buy-sides in equity markets
- Advise sell-side clients on how to gain the most value out of TIM.
We also need your help with:
- Exploring new workflow process improvements - how can we be better, faster, or more accurate in our day to day?
- Prioritizing internal and external product enhancements based on gathered user experience data
- Building a positive and collaborative team atmosphere
- Planning client events
- Researching and testing new tools for our team to adopt
- Finding what aspects of the TIM business most interest you, and get you involved with the relevant team members
Organizationally, you’ll be a key member of the Account Management team, reporting to the Head of Account Management in North America. Your work will directly impact the health of our sell side business but it will also ensure that our offering for the quantitative hedge funds remains strong and unique.
As the sole manager for most of your accounts, you will lead projects and action items that will make your clients more successful and engaged. It will also be your decision where to bring in other team members for collaboration, feedback, and support.
You will be integral in deciding how you and the rest of the team can best work together.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re analytical, you use the tools around you to research an issue and develop solutions/proposals based on your findings
- You have always contributed positively to the culture around you, and you share a sense of community in the workplace
- You have an interest in ongoing education, a passion for learning
- You excel with time management; you will often have many items on your plate. To ensure a high level of accuracy with completing projects, you must know how to prioritize your time.
- You’re comfortable organizing and leading meetings with senior executives, developing the next steps, and executing them.
- You're curious, always trying to understand the “why” behind a process or feature, but you also brainstorm a possible solution.
- You have an interest in financial technology and the financial markets
- You are not intimidated by data. Rather, you see data as a valuable tool to help guide your decisions
Why work at TIM?
- We empower you to develop strong relationships with your accounts and be the main or sole point of contact
- We expect smart, diligent working; but also like to celebrate with team lunches, dinners, happy hours, and events
- We invest in our employees long term career. Your interests are our interests. We want you to be engaged with your work and will do what we can to make that happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.