Account ManagerEurope, Sales
Inframation was established in 2002 and acquired in 2012 by Acuris, the global financial intelligence and data provider. Inframation is dedicated to the global infrastructure finance market, covering both greenfield and brownfield transactions. We provide real-time news, actionable market intelligence, research and data that enables individuals and companies working in infrastructure finance to gain a competitive business advantage. We are the leading provider of high value business information to the sector with over 800 corporate subscribers including many of the world's leading developers, institutional investors, private equity funds, banks, developers, law firms, advisors and insurers.
Inframation provides global news coverage broken down by region (EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific). This is complimented by our market-leading data and analytics platform, Inframation Deals.
As an Account Manager based in the London office, the candidate will be responsible for running their territory as their own business. This includes, but is not limited to: prospecting, sourcing, managing trials, negotiations and closing new business (full sales cycle), account management, retention, and managing a book of existing subscribers. The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the increasingly topical world of Infrastructure.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven, and enjoy an environment in which an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
A very strong candidate would have the following attributes:
- An interest in the infrastructure industry
- Previous Business Development, Sales or Account Management experience
- Successful track record in business intelligence sales
- Experience in an outside and/or inside sales role
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Ability to report and forecast in a timely and accurate manner
- Selling the Inframation subscription product suite
- Consistent delivery of individual new business sales targets on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads
- Identify target customers, make initial contact, establish relationship and develop the business – managing the full sales cycle from start to finish
- Present live or remote product demonstrations for prospects
- Managing an existing book of business whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions
- Participation in the strategic development of the Inframation product suite by gathering feedback from prospects and subscribers
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within existing subscribers and prospects
- Ensure all existing and potential prospect/client activity is logged in the required CRM tool in the form of calls/tasks or meetings
- Process all administrative tasks in a timely fashion
- Hit a monthly activity metrics targets in accordance with set objectives
- Plan regular business trips with a minimum of 5 meetings per day and meet with your manager to discuss the agenda in advance of the trip.
- Represent Inframation at required industry events
- Liaise with the Sales and RM teams in London and globally
- Work collaboratively with other products within Acuris to optimize revenues for the overall business
- Monthly 1-2-1 with manager
- Strong emphasis on new business development
- Strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Takes responsibility and holds self-accountable for meeting assigned goals
- Able to provide consistent feedback on how to improve our services
Key performance Indicators:
- Consistent achievement of key performance metrics – trials, meetings, sales
- Fully trained and have passed pitch within a month of joining Inframation
- Reporting and forecasting is accurate and timely
If you are interested in this position, please click ‘Apply Here’. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees