Account ExecutiveEurope, Sales
PaRR, an Acuris Product, are looking for an Account Executive to join our London based team. PaRR delivers global intelligence, analysis and data on competition law, anti-corruption enforcement, cybersecurity/ data privacy, and sector-specific regulatory change. We are the only news service to cover the competition landscape from a truly cross-border perspective.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for managing a book of renewal accounts throughout the EMEA region, as well as being the primary point of contact on both commercial and relationship management aspects. This will involve growing and developing existing subscribers, establishing relationships with senior practitioners within their subscriber base and closing out subscription renewals for the PaRR product. You will also have responsibility for training, day to day support and account administration.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Antitrust and Merger Control.
- Managing an existing customer base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within customer base
- To identify and deliver increased revenues within existing accounts
- Live/remote product demonstrations for existing customers to maximise users and usage within the account
- Client care initiatives (e.g. coffee/lunch meetings with recently signed and near renewal subscribers)
- Providing and communicating customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics through regular interactions
Skills & Requirements:
- An interest and/or experience in the mergers and acquisition industry
- Previous Account or Relationship Management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Good track record of consistently hitting targets
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Additional European language
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
If you are interested in this position, please click on ‘Apply Here’. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.